AGD3 Corporation is in need of an Audit Staff.
To excel in the field of auditing, you must first be well-acquainted with the key responsibilities handled by the audit staff. The audit staff plays an important role in identifying, prioritizing, and measuring the risks involved in an organization. The following are the detailed descriptions of basic responsibilities of audit staff:
– He should take on the responsibility of performing various auditing procedures under a senior’s supervision by applying the current auditing principles and accounting procedures.
– He should be well-acquainted with the company’s procedures and policies. He should ensure that the audits carried out are in compliance with the company’s rules and regulations.
– He should maintain complete confidentiality of the financial matters of the organization and the client.
– He needs to prepare clear, transparent work papers that have followed the standards outlined and have well-defined conclusions.
– He needs to make meaningful recommendations.
– He needs to make maximum use of the various information technology tools to complete the assigned work.
– He needs to conduct a detailed research on audit issues and analyze the results of audit work.
– He needs to train the new members on the auditing procedures and provide them a detailed insight into the rules and regulations to be followed.
– He needs to detect and prevent fraud is another most important duty of the auditing staff.
– Good interpersonal communication skill is a must.
– Should be able to work in a team and should be able to lead the team in case a senior person is absent.
– Should be proficient in handling computers and be well-versed with the usage of accounting software and spreadsheet programs.
– Should have the ability to multi-task and complete the assignments within the given time constraints.
– A thorough, professional, cooperative attitude combined with a quality of dependability and reliability.
– An eye for detail with excellent time management and organizational skills.
– Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking Finance, or Accounting Tech.
– Preferably a Male
– Atleast 1 year experience in audit is required for the job
– Must be proficient in using the computer
Interested applicants please apply by filling up the form below with your updated resume.
You may also submit your application (application letter, resume, TOR, and certificates) at AGD3 Corporation Office located at P-2 Casisang, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon.