To obtain a position that indulges professional growth, which provides a challenging and rewarding career that will effectively utilize my knowledge and skills.
I have had 3 months of training experience at Don Carlos Polytechnic College. I have also 5 months experienced at Twins Supermart as a cashier and 5 months at CNC SHOPPING CENTER. Furthermore, I have knowledge and skills in computer, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. In addition, I can work either solitary or with a group.
· Proven initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
· Good team player and multitasking capabilities
· Sampagar Elementary School 1998-2004
· Xavier de Damulog High School 2004-2008
· Don Carlos Polytechnic College 2013-2018
· Cashier at Twins Supermart January 2015 – May 2015
· Sales Lady at CNC Center January 2016 – June 2016
· Philippines Association for Teacher Education
March 2, 2018
Capitol University, Cagayan de Oro City.
· Student Teachers’ Orientation Program
November 24, 2018
(DCPC) Don Carlos Polytechnic College Education Building
· Career Guidance Seminar – Workshop
March 12, 2018
(DCPC)Don Carlos Polytechnic CollegeCovered Court.
· Basic Training Course for Unit Leaders
December 18- 20, 2017
Don Carlos Polytechnic College, Don Carlos, Bukidnon.
· Well-versed in the use of window-based computer application such as MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to multitasks a variety of responsibilities
· Flexible and Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers
· Determination and Persistence
· Eager and Willing to Add a Knowledge Base and Skills
- ability to multitasks a variety of responsibilities • flexible and ability to work in harmony with co-workers • determination and persistence
- eager and willing to add a knowledge base and skills
January 2015 to May 2016
Graduate of 4 years course with an experienced as cashier and sales lady at Don Carlos Polytechnic College
January 2015- May 2015
cashier at JUDETH TECSON